Wednesday, June 22, 2005

To blog or not to blog...

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because, well, I have a life and it keeps interrupting me. But I have been reading a lot of blogs during the last few months...funny ones, thoughtful ones, political ones, everyday life ones, and some that require me to have a barf bag in my hand to get through.

So I began to question what type of blog this will be...

I'm not an aspiring writer, so this will not be a career launching blog. I'm not funny, so the comedy thing is out. I'm not particularly political, so no elephants or donkeys here. There are alot of current event blogs out there -- Michelle Malkin is one of the best -- do we need another? My life isn't interesting to anyone but me (and sometimes, not even me), who would want to read about it?

After going through the list, I felt that I should pack up the blog tent and go home. It dawned on me that blogs written by middle aged females living in a small town in Ohio are lacking...there's my niche! I have opinions on everything (ask anyone who knows me), and you're going to be able to read them.

So here we go...

No comments: